sweet boots, man

Friday, August 18, 2006

 

The Cracker Barrel Trigger

Bill pulls out his phone and says, "So, I was taking a shit in this stall at Cracker Barrel, right?"

Hang on, I'll come back to that in a second. That comment reminded me of something. It reminded me that I, over the course of a year and a half, stopped paying attention. I stopped being the guy that I liked. Some of you that are reading this may remember an old blog titled The North End™. For those of you that don't, click here (note: the name of the blog recently had to be changed to the east end for reasons I'll get into later). If there is anything you should take away from that site, it's that the best way to keep your sanity is to fuck with people you know. Anybody that knows me or anybody mentioned on The North End™ knows that is just what we do. And it's a hell of a time. That part of me has been reborn. Having said all that, I want the old North End Nation® to say hi to everyone out here on the east coast and everyone from everywhere in between. We just grew. A little.

For those of you that remember The North End™, you know what to expect. For those of you that don't, well... try not to take anything personal. Look on the brightside, you will be famous. At least according to Google. And my heart.

BTW, the Cracker Barrel quote is from my buddy Bill Krejci. I wasn't going to mention his last name, but I'm proud of myself for knowing how to spell it. I won't go into the rest of the story. That's pretty much the best part.

I'll hit you with the first edition of Random mySpace Friend today or tomorrow. Whenever I feel like it, I'm going to profile a random mySpace friend. Why? Well, because. Don't ever question me again.

It's good to be back. Cheers,
_ag

Comments:
I'm officially the best friend ever. Let the commenting begin.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   October 2006   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]